Place a call to Lebanon from western countries

As low as 9.4 cts per minute!

Place a call to Lebanon from western countries : You can lower the costs of an international call to Lebanon, and stay connected more often if you use an alternative dialing service.

in less than 3 minutes.
Watch the presentation


Place a call to Lebanon from western countries
Many Lebanese have spread all over the world, mainly to Latin America, the United States, Western and Central Africa, Australia and Canada. Some smaller groups live in Europe too. Manifone uses it's Western cheap phone calls service to connect expatriates with their friends and relatives in Lebanon. Lowering the Lebanon call costs is achievable if you use an alternative service to place Lebanon calls abroad. The country has a population of about 4150000. Arabic is the official language, but French and English are also widely spoken. Most people speak Lebanese Arabic. French is taught in 70% of secondary schools in the country as a second language, while English is used in remaining 30%. Lebanon has 18 accepted religious groups. 59.7% of the Lebanese people are Muslims, 39% are Christians and 1.3% other. Geographical location of Lebanon has shaped the cultural identity of ethnic and religious diversity in all its rich history. Lebanon is one of the most visited countries today in the Middle East. Lebanese emigrants can now keep in touch with their homeland by an international Lebanon phone call and other cheap calls at an affordable price. You can test the service, we give a free trial phone call with every new account.
Poland: 3.0 cts India: 3.0 cts Bangladesh: 5.0 cts Jamaica: 8.5 cts Sri Lanka: 9.3 cts Pakistan: 10.0 cts Mauritius: 16.0 cts Nigeria: 10.8 cts Skype: 0 cts

Cheap international phone calls

With Manifone, you can place cheap phone calls abroad, to any destination in the world. You can reach your relatives in Africa with cameroon cheap calls, senegal calls. If you like to keep in touch with friends in Europe, you can get cheap phone calls to France, or place an Austria phone call for a discounted price. Don't forget about Asia neither, as you can get low cost calls to most countries, like vietnam cheap calls, or closer to Europe, Russia cheap phone calls. No worries about hidden fees or contracts, Manifone lets you use credits on-demand, with no strings attached. In these times where afghanistan cheap phone calls or usa cheap calls make a difference at the end of the month, sign up to Manifone to get free welcome credits.
Manifone explained | About Manifone | Mani-Sky | Affiliates | Videos | Press | Terms and Conditions | Privacy policy - (c) 2008 - 2017 SAS Manifone